Saturday, February 15, 2014

Share the Love on Donors Choose


I found out about this contest and thought I would share for anyone w/ an open Donors Choose Project right now. I donated to two great projects on the Caring Classroom page to help bring audio books to students who are wanting to listen and learn! 

If you don't know about Donor's Choose it is a wonderful site where teachers can post projects they feel would benefit their students and find donors to make the projects happen. I have had three projects funded in the past to help with purchasing audio books, comfortable reading furniture, and hands on K'nex sets to bring Science research about renewable energy to life. I currently have a project to help create a mini recording studio for my 1st and 2nd graders working on fluency. Be sure to click to check out my project! 
I would appreciate any donation you could give. I kicked it off w/ $10 and in the first week if you use the code INSPIRE then Donor's Choose will match the donation! Pretty inspiring to me! 

Check it out today and you might even find some more deserving projects to share the love with as well! 

Before you close the page - what are things you do to bring fun and exciting activities in your classroom? 

No comments:

Post a Comment